If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms of Condition, you may not use the Site. The Site reserves the right to modify these Terms of Condition at any time and will publish notifications of material modifications at its sole discretion. By continuing to access the Site after notice of such modifications has been published, you signify your agreement to be bound by them.
If you believe that any content on the Site violates the Terms of Condition, please notify the Site by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Site does not guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your email.
Our Facts, Opinions, Analyses, or Predictions May Be Wrong
The content of the Site is offered for general information, discussion, and entertainment purposes only. Some of the content is un-moderated by the site and reflects the personal.
opinions of the posters. You should be skeptical about any information on the Site because the information may be offensive, harmful, and/or wrong.
Do Not Violate Posting or Commenting Rules
You are responsible for your own postings and agree to access and use the Site at your own risk on an as-is basis. Your postings should be truthful and accurate. Do not make postings that involve the following:
• Securities for sale, barter, or exchange
• Harassment, defamation, threats, stalking, bullying, or violations of the legal rights of others.
• Illegal activities
• Impersonation of any person or entity, or falsely states or misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
• Infringement of another’s intellectual property, including, but not limited to, trade secrets, trademarks, and copyrights of any type.
• Obscene, vulgar, bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive language or images
• Commercial advertising
• Gambling, contests, chain letters, “pyramid schemes,” or “multi-level marketing” schemes
• Violations of any applicable local, state, national, or international law in connection with your use of the Site. This includes securities laws and regulations.
Comments personally attacking the author of a post. Furthermore, you agree that, if a third-party
• claims that any material you have contributed to the Site is unlawful, you will bear the full burden of establishing that the material complies with all applicable laws.
The Site reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. The Site may also edit, refuse to post or remove any posting at the Site’s sole discretion. The Site reserves the right to restrict access by any users whom the Site believes, in its sole discretion, are engaged in inappropriate, unprofessional, or unlawful conduct.
The Site reserves the right to remove content which, in its sole discretion, violates any of the rules set forth herein of which it becomes aware, but is under no obligation to do so. If you are offended by any content of the Site, stop using the Site.
The Site includes unmoderated information containing the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who post entries on a wide range of topics. Such entries are the opinions of the specific authors and are not statements of advice, opinion, or information of the Site or any or any Site-affiliated person or entity.
Neither the content of the Site, nor the links to other websites contained therein, are routinely moderated, screened, approved, reviewed, or endorsed by the Site or any Site-affiliated person or entity.